3rd Party 3PL-Public Warehousing & Logistics. More than a buzzword. More than just a public warehouse. The Junction’s sister company, Nebraska Warehouse, we can perform all functions that a public warehouse company can. However, 3PL is more. As a member of the International Warehouse and Logistics Association, we hold ourselves to a higher standard.
3PL-Public Warehousing & Logistics offer expertise that manufacturers, distributors and shippers can tap into, allowing users to achieve supply chain solutions with their customers that minimize total delivered costs.
The efficiency generated by outsourcing logistics has made it extremely popular. Recent studies show that fully 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies outsource at least one function – the largest such number in history.
This popularity results from the many benefits gained by partnering with a 3PL provider.
Benefits of Using a 3PL-Public Warehousing & Logistics
- Reduced total delivered cost for your customer
- Local expertise in new markets
- Improved customer service through shorter shipment times
- Reduced inventory costs through better management
- Cost benefits through volume shipping discounts
- Improved focus on core competency
- Increased shipment visibility
- More scalable logistics operation and cost model
- Improved variety of technology and service
- Risk reduction
- Increased expertise in supply chain security
We can certainly receive, store and ship your pallets of merchandise. We can do so much more.