The Junction is affiliated with two other companies that offer additional logistics services:
Cannonball Express operates a fleet Nationwide Refrigerated Services, which handles LTL products to all points in the lower 48 states We make weekly scheduled deliveries of time sensitive perishables.
Our over-the-road fleet consists of 50 Power Units, utilizing Owner Operators specifically trained in the LTL delivery business. Our current operation gathers most of our freight from a 250-mile area surrounding Omaha. We receive most of our orders by Wednesday of each week, route the freight on Thursday, and make all of our appointments for the following week by Friday. We pick up the freight on Thursday and Friday, bring it into our cross-dock, sort and reload the product on Friday and Saturday, and have the freight delivered by Wednesday of the following week. We provide service to all points south and east of Nebraska while our partner, B&B Trucking, to provide the same service to the western half of the country.
We try to have the same driver deliver to the same area each week so drivers and receivers become familiar with each other, which allows us to give the service that we consistently provide. All of our trailers have vented bulkheads so they can carry a combination of fresh and frozen product. Most drivers carry their own pallet jacks to accommodate the increasingly difficult unloading obstacles that are commonplace in the industry. Our drivers and staff are trained to be as flexible as possible to meet every requirement that our customers and your customers expect.
CONTRACT WAREHOUSING EXPERIENCED DESIGN, FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE
The Junction’s sister company, Nebraska Warehouse, operates successful contract warehousing operations for companies seeking long-term supply chain solutions at dedicated facilities. Advantages of contract warehousing include:
- A specialized labor force and facility
- Standard operating procedures designed specifically to the Customer’s operation
ADVANTAGES OF CONTRACT WAREHOUSING
Contract warehousing results in the company obtaining specialized services that are tailor-made to suit the needs of manufacturers as well as distributors. Contract warehouses provide facilities cross-docking, packaging, inventory control, just-in-time inventory management, local transportation and quality control.
We also handle import and export. Cross docking refers to unloading incoming wares and immediately loading these onto outbound trailers. In addition to the above- mentioned facilities, contract warehouses provide a number of other services to suit the needs of the clients.
DEDICATED CONTRACT WAREHOUSING BENEFITS
- Exclusive facility dedicated to your requirements
- Professionally designed and equipped for peak performance, reliability, sustainability, competitive advantage, and cost-effectiveness
- Flexible models to suit your needs
- Your owned warehouse facility, The Junction LLC’s facility, or leased facility
- Your equipment and labor, The Junction LLC equipment and labor, or leased resources
- Insurance, safety, security, and environmental compliance packages designed to suit your needs
- Professional management and technology dedicated to your operations
- The Junction LLC Continuous Improvement program to keep your management, systems and processes on the cutting edge of performance and efficiency
- Speed to market
- Rapid turnaround on design and implementation to get your solution in place faster
To learn more about how Nebraska Warehouse can help with your warehousing needs, fill out the contact form on this page Contract Warehousing quote.
3rd Party 3PL-Public Warehousing & Logistics. More than a buzzword. More than just a public warehouse. The Junction’s sister company, Nebraska Warehouse, we can perform all functions that a public warehouse company can. However, 3PL is more. As a member of the International Warehouse and Logistics Association, we hold ourselves to a higher standard.
3PL-Public Warehousing & Logistics offer expertise that manufacturers, distributors and shippers can tap into, allowing users to achieve supply chain solutions with their customers that minimize total delivered costs.
The efficiency generated by outsourcing logistics has made it extremely popular. Recent studies show that fully 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies outsource at least one function – the largest such number in history.
This popularity results from the many benefits gained by partnering with a 3PL provider.
Benefits of Using a 3PL-Public Warehousing & Logistics
- Reduced total delivered cost for your customer
- Local expertise in new markets
- Improved customer service through shorter shipment times
- Reduced inventory costs through better management
- Cost benefits through volume shipping discounts
- Improved focus on core competency
- Increased shipment visibility
- More scalable logistics operation and cost model
- Improved variety of technology and service
- Risk reduction
- Increased expertise in supply chain security
We can certainly receive, store and ship your pallets of merchandise. We can do so much more.