Rest easy, we will do everything in our power to ensure your shipment travels safely and in a timely manner. Our 5-star customer service team is just a phone call away.
Please read and follow these Shipment Best Practices to help us guarantee that your shipment arrive safely and on time.
1. Please ensure your goods are properly secured and palletized prior to shipment (when possible). Any loose items are at greater risk of being damaged. Please note that a shipment that is not properly secured and is at risk of damage may be refused by the truck driver at pickup.
2. If a loading dock isn’t available at pickup or delivery, please double check that you have requested a tailgate (lift-gate) at the location where it will be needed.
3. If your pick up or delivery is taking place at a residential location, make sure to indicate this as well. Failure to provide accurate information may incur travel delays and unexpected charges from our carriers.
4. Once your shipment is packed up and ready to move, please have it ready by the pickup location with a copy of your The Junction LLC Bill of Lading (BOL) ready to present to the driver. You can request a BOL be emailed to you.
5. If you are shipping internationally, provide the name and contact number of your customs broker. Please note that you will need a Canadian broker to handle shipments bound for Canada, and a US broker to handle shipments bound for the United States. Once your shipment is booked, please give us a call at: 402-861-4915.
Failure to provide accurate customs information before your shipment hits the border will result in transit delays.
Please contact our Customer Care team by phone 402-861-4915 with any questions or concerns. We want your every shipment to get delivered safe and on time. Happy shipping!